
Here is our little guy! :) I just love looking at these photos, they make me so happy! I already think he's adorable and seeing these pictures makes it so real and so much fun for me. We already had his name picked out and I don't think there's a chance of us changing it so its official...we're getting a Steven Michael Reese around September 9th. At this ultra sound however, my due date was different...September 11th, and Mike likes to tell people that due date because he thinks its funny. We both are really hoping that he won't come on that day though. Who'd want to be born on the 10th anniversary of 9/11? Anyways, enjoy the photos!

The 3D photo. His cord is on his forehead and my placenta is on the front of my belly so this was the best shot they could get. Kinda weird lookin but super cool at the same time!

I love this one because you can see him peeking out and I like how his hands are under his chin.

Another favorite! Such cute little feet :) Aww! I'm having a baby! :) He's been moving around a lot more and there is no more confusion as to whether its him or not. The ultrasound tech was saying it might take Mike awhile to feel him because of where my placenta is placed...like around 23-24 weeks, but Steven is a strong little guy already and a week later at 21 weeks Mike was able to feel Steven for the first time. It was really cute...his face lite up and he got really excited saying, "Was that him?" Since then he's been feeling him more and its so much more fun for me to be able to share that with him.

Here is our first family photo! :)

This was a picture of me the Sunday before the ultrasound, 20 Weeks

Getting bigger! Here are two pics of me just a week ago at 22 Weeks.

I feel really self-conscious taking pictures of myself and posting them, but I know that later on and with future pregnancies I'll enjoy looking back and comparing (at least that's what I've been told and hope!). I also haven't been able to see family and have had quite a few requests for pictures so here ya go! :)
You are the cutest pregnant lady EVER!!!! You look great!! I am so excited for you guys!! :) Congrats again!! love ya!!
ReplyDeleteYay! That is so exciting! Boys are so fun and rough and tough! You will love it! Mason's birthday is on 9/11 and it is a good day. We chose to have him on 9/11 so that we could take a sad day and make it a happy occasion for our family. Mason will always have flags on his birthday! Good luck with everything! Keep posting belly pictures! You look adorable with your prego belly!
ReplyDeleteCute baby both with the ultrasound picts and the baby bump. Congrats....Ryan says he can't wait to play with Steven.
ReplyDeletehow exciting!!!! cute.cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how I missed this post but just saw it today because Aunt Nancy was telling me about it. I loved all of it! Hey world, that's MY Grandson!! You are darling. Love u all!!
ReplyDelete