Lucky for me my two favorite boys were able to come see me do my second triathlon! This one was a lot of fun to train for because Mike's Dad, Rob and Tamar did it as well and we did a lot of our workouts, especially the Saturday brick workouts, together. Sadly I didn't get a picture of any of the rest of us all together. Enjoy the pics! I sure had fun doing it!...First up the 350 meter swim.
Transition to the...
12 mile Bike ride
And then last but not least, the 3 mile run
The results... I was able to finish in 1 hour 19 minutes
And place third in my age group! Yay! It was a lot of fun and I have decided that this is a great way to be motivated to work out. Not to mention the adrenaline of the races isn't too bad :) Till next time!
Wow! Third place isn't too shabby at all! Good job! I loved looking at the cute pictures and the video of Steven too. That was quite the balance he had going on there, what an athlete!
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome! So excited for you...that you have found a fun event to do. Luv ya a ton!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCamille you are awesome. I wish I could be closer so I could do one with you. I'll be doing my first ever race next month.
ReplyDelete