Well, I guess the first picture isn't of McKenzie techniquely, although she is still in the picture...just in my belly :)
Our first family photo that night
So glad and grateful my Mom was able to come! We miss you so much...come back to Texas!!
Love her :)
Getting ready to go home
Have I told you how much I love this girl?
I think Daddy does too :)
And Big Brother :)
Gotta get the morning snuggle in :)
From everyone!
Here is Miss McKenzie with her cousin Casen who was born three days before her and only weighed 3 oz less! Such BIG babies!
Mike with his brother, Rob, and their two kids on Father's Day...such good Daddies :)
I just love how peaceful she is when sleeping
I think this is my ultimate favorite pic of her so far. She's just so cute and I love her little mouth in this one :) Sadly this was when we had to take Mom to the airport :(
Haha...
Steven loves being by her and when I'm burping her often he'll come up and move my hand and start patting her back himself. Such a big boy and big helper!
I haven't posted many pictures of this little guy, but I sure love him too! He is such a joy and I am so glad we have both of these little munchkins!
I can't believe how big Steven's hands look and I love how they look like such little boy hands next to her. Here he is trying to burp his sister :)
Check out her hair! Crazy huh? Too bad there's not more of it on the top, but the back is sure loaded and long!
Haha, I love how she went from this...
To this pretty quickly :) I love this picture though...too cute and funny :)
Sleeping again. Hope you enjoy! Don't worry...there will be plenty more pictures to come :)

























Wow I'm impressed with all the pictures! Now I have a really good idea of what she looks like :) You look amazing Camille! Now on the read the birth story even though I've heard it from you firsthand...
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!!!! Congrats on the new addition to your family!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is darling! Congratulations!! :)
ReplyDeleteYOU all come to Idaho! Sorry Mike about work you will be missed not only by your family but by the nieces and nephews and everyone else. I love the pics!!!! Missing you all.
ReplyDelete