Wow...6 months! Does time always fly by this fast? It's amazing how much has happened and how it feels like I have been married forever! I can't imagine life without my wonderful husband, and I hope I never have to live without him again. There are many reasons I was drawn to this hunk, but below are listed just a few...
Reasons I love him:
1. His amazing sense of fashion

2.His desire to stay connected with family
(we watched American Idol with his brother Jason via iChat on his Mac)

4. He lives up to his name as the "Wild Card"

:) I really do love you honey :)
Reasons he makes me smile:
1. He is always taking photos and loves to see/make me smile

2. He is always trying to surprise me and makes my food into smiley faces to brighten up my life

3. He married me for time and all eternity and is forever stuck! Yea for me! :)

And so for all of these reasons and more, I have just had the best 6 months of my life :) I sure do love you honey dear sweet heart!
How wonderful! What a great guy and gal:)
ReplyDeleteAwwww! Six more months to enjoy the newly wed year! You guys ROCK!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe that it has been that long.....
ReplyDeleteSoooooooooooo grateful you got such a great guy! I know he knows how lucky he is to. Luv you both!!!!
ReplyDelete