Mike & Camille +2
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Valentine's, Skiing, what more could you ask for?
A lot has happened in a short amount of time! Here are a few pictures to help catch you up...
On night when I had work, Mike decided to go bond style with his buddies when playing laser tag. Above is his really good friend from the dorms, Matt...they do a lot together and sometimes I forget that Matt isn't technically a part of the family :)
Then when he had a ten hour day at the YMCA I got together with my good friend from the dorms (and after and forever), Sharon, and since it was soon to be Valentine's Day, we made some sugar cookies. They turned out great and tasted wonderful (thanks Marjorie for the recipe).

Then when Mike and I celebrated Valentine's day I had the biggest and best surprise. Mike had dinner/lunch ready when I woke up after working, and for my gift he had scrapbooked our wedding! And he did such a good job! He had help writing the words on the front sheet from our sister, Tamar, which we really appreciated...thanks Tamar! It was wonderful and I completely loved that day. Oh, and yes, he has amazing taste when it comes to flowers as well :)

Then this week we were able to hit the slopes and do some amazing skiing with his brothers, dad, and sister. It was a lot of fun! I was able to ski...and I was a little rusty since I haven't done that since eighth grade, but it was fun and I want to do it again! I was glad Mike hadn't skied for a while so we could relearn together :) Thanks for letting us go with you guys!
Afterwards, on our way home with Mike's little brother, Ryan. So that's it! We're doing good and living life! Hope everyone else it good and is having a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to see the scrapbook. Pretty impressive:) You guys r too cute! Hey Camie, did you ever find my skiis? I hope so! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteUmm, yes I did, but I didn't have them up here...next time we go to Jerome I'll for sure grab them if that's still okay. We just found a place down in Utah and rented them this time. Love you too! :)
ReplyDeleteUh, WoW! I don't think Paul would ever even attempt to scrapbook...but I'm not so good at it either:)
ReplyDeleteThat's neat that Sharon is such a good friend. Those cookies looked like tummy-yummies!!
I hope you are having a good day:)