Mike & Camille +2
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Adventures of the Reese's
Wow...so much has happened in so short of a time! I haven't posted anything forever, and Mike was really wanting me to, so he got on and uploaded the photo's for me (that's the part I hate and dread the most because I feel like it takes FOREVER! He didn't want to write anything though, so here I go! :) For awhile now Mike has made small little comments about how my hair use to be so blonde and he wonders what it would look like again, so with his permission, we went to Walmart and got some dye...I had already roped my friend Sharon into doing it not too long ago (but I chickened out and it really didn't do anything) so I didn't want to ask her again and make her hate me...this is a long and very boring thing to do. Who else could I ask to help me out? Hahahaha, yep, my good ol` hubby! And he consented to do it! Yea! What a good sport...since my hair has been blonde Mike has said that he likes it, but he thinks he likes my red hair better. I'm not sure if he means it or if he's just saying that because he doesn't want to have to go through this whole process again hahaha :) He's so funny and made me laugh a lot while he was doing it by acting very feminine...so when he asked when we were going to paint our nails I knew I had probably asked too much of this man and had slowly zapped out his manliness...that or the fumes from the hair dye morphed some of his brain cells :) Below are a few of the pictures from that event.
Next on the list was when we were able to go down to Utah for the musical "Fiddler on the Roof" which was absolutely amazing!! I loved it so much and Mike said that he even enjoyed it! Above is a picture of us on our way down so a before shot of the hair cut and after the hair dye. Next we were able to go to the Jazz game, which was lots of fun. Hahahaha, so Mike has a small, okay a pretty big, obsession of gathering autographs. Apparently he has over 500 autographs including Lebron James, Isiah Thomas, Carmello Anthony, Kobe Bryant, John Stockton, Jerry Sloan, Deron Williams, , Vince Carter, Tracy Mcgrady, (basketball) Steve Young, Ty Detmer, Austin Collie, Dwight Howard, Charlie Frye ,(Football) Andy Roddick, Roger Federer (tennis) Patrick Marleau, Jonathan Cheechoo (hockey) Jeremy Guthrie (baseball)....I don't even know who most of them are, at all. But I loved going and seeing Mike all giddy and like a little boy Christmas morning. When he was down getting the autographs he kept bitting his cheeks, trying to not smile and betray his joy.
So there we were, sitting in the seats waiting for the body guard people to give us the go ahead to go up to the rail for autographs...I was busy taking pictures when all of the sudden they gave the go ahead. I literally just turned in my sit after taking a picture to find Mike GONE! He was already up by the railing, ahead of a buncha little kidos, getting the autographs :) Hehehe...he was the only big kid down there for a while but eventually he had others join him. I tried my best to get pictures for him in using the zoom button since I was so far behind and couldn't make it up to where he was. This picture above is of Kyle Korver, his all time favorite man crush of Mike's. Below is some of Kyle warming up that I was able to get.

Above is some of the players warming up, and below is Mike and I after the game up close to the court. Mike would really like to get seats right about where we're standing, but we'll see..
And here is where our seats were this time. AND a view of our new hair cuts. Yes, Mike is almost bald! :) It was so funny...he said that because he was letting me get my hair cut as short as I wanted then he should be able to cut his as short as he wanted too. So I said okay, and Mike choose the two shortest blades (or whatever they're called) for the clippers and when I first started I could do much because I was freaking out that it was so short! It was shorter then what Mike thought it would be, but it was to late to turn back. Then we did a longer one on top right? BUT THEN we had to trim up the sides with the shorter one again, which I did, and then Mike went in to look at it in the mirror and decided the front was a little too long so he was going to trim it up real quick. I'm still in the restroom when all of the sudden I hear this "Arrgh!" And I go running out thinking he's cut himself again or something...and then I burst out laughing because Mike has this stripe down the middle of his head. It was NOT my fault! Mike kept saying it was, but I promise it was not! Hahaha, so this is why we ended up shaving the rest of his head and why we now have to use a flash when taking pictures, otherwise he'll look bald :) And that my dear friends and family, is the grand adventure of the the Reese's in the last little while. The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love your new dos:) Your hair looks really blonde especially when it was longer. I love your cut too. The last picture hardly looks like you. Seeing your hair long makes me want to grow mine out. How do you like your hair curly short?
ReplyDeleteI wish I could've heard Mike's moans when "fixing" his hair or his giddiness at the game. Good times:) What a cute couple!
And... those are some major autographs your hubby has there. Are they on paper or clothing or what?
Love your new dos:) Your hair looks really blonde especially when it was longer. I love your cut too. The last picture hardly looks like you. Seeing your hair long makes me want to grow mine out. How do you like your hair curly short?
ReplyDeleteI wish I could've heard Mike's moans when "fixing" his hair or his giddiness at the game. Good times:) What a cute couple!
And... those are some major autographs your hubby has there. Are they on paper or clothing or what?
Before I got to the part about you getting your hair cut I was going to comment on how long it was! It looks great though. Mike did a good job dying it. Glad you guys are having so much fun!
ReplyDeleteMarjorie-He has them on just about anything and everything you could think of...jerseys, posters, basketballs, footballs, baseballs, cards, 8x10 photos, tickets. Im sure there is more but I probably wont really know the extent until we have our own house and he puts them all up in his office
ReplyDelete:-)
Fun, fun, fun!!!!! You two are just to cute!
ReplyDeleteMan you two are such a fun couple. Don't ever let die.
ReplyDelete