The other night Mike wakes me up in a panic reaching over me and said, "Steven, Steven! Where are you?" I took his hands and put them on my belly, reminding him that Steven was still inside and not crawling around like he was dreaming. But really...where are you baby Steven? Just because the doctors say your due date is September 11th doesn't mean you can't come play early...I'm just sayin :) I'm not quite sure where my body is at currently, I have my appointment tomorrow, but as of last Friday I was dilated to a 1 and 70% effaced so at least something is happening! Mike has been really cute and wants his buddy to come play before he is back in school so every day he has been taking me on walks, having me walk stairs, bouncing on our exercise ball, and eating spicy food. So far nothing too much. More contractions than normal, but they don't hurt or anything. I guess we'll just have to continue the waiting game and remember that its not our choice really when he comes. I still can't believe I'm almost 39 weeks and that its here! It hits me every once in awhile that I'm going to be a mom and have a baby 24/7 soon for the rest of my life...kinda crazy and sometimes scary! I'm more curious about labor, most of the time I'm not too scared but I'm sure that will change once labor actually starts. I'm still working and that's going well. Haha, I keep getting coworkers or doctors saying, "You're still here? You look like you're going to pop!" I don't think I've gotten too much bigger the last little bit, but I think I just got big so fast that they all assumed that I was due in August and am over due now. I don't know...just a theory. Anyways, I'll keep you all posted and let you know once out little guy decides to make his entrance! :)
Mike & Camille +2
Friday, September 2, 2011
Baby Steven where are you?
The other night Mike wakes me up in a panic reaching over me and said, "Steven, Steven! Where are you?" I took his hands and put them on my belly, reminding him that Steven was still inside and not crawling around like he was dreaming. But really...where are you baby Steven? Just because the doctors say your due date is September 11th doesn't mean you can't come play early...I'm just sayin :) I'm not quite sure where my body is at currently, I have my appointment tomorrow, but as of last Friday I was dilated to a 1 and 70% effaced so at least something is happening! Mike has been really cute and wants his buddy to come play before he is back in school so every day he has been taking me on walks, having me walk stairs, bouncing on our exercise ball, and eating spicy food. So far nothing too much. More contractions than normal, but they don't hurt or anything. I guess we'll just have to continue the waiting game and remember that its not our choice really when he comes. I still can't believe I'm almost 39 weeks and that its here! It hits me every once in awhile that I'm going to be a mom and have a baby 24/7 soon for the rest of my life...kinda crazy and sometimes scary! I'm more curious about labor, most of the time I'm not too scared but I'm sure that will change once labor actually starts. I'm still working and that's going well. Haha, I keep getting coworkers or doctors saying, "You're still here? You look like you're going to pop!" I don't think I've gotten too much bigger the last little bit, but I think I just got big so fast that they all assumed that I was due in August and am over due now. I don't know...just a theory. Anyways, I'll keep you all posted and let you know once out little guy decides to make his entrance! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AAH! Can't wait! You look great too, it doesn't look like you've put on a lot of water weight like I always do. Everything on me just so puffy, I don't like it, AT ALL!! Don't worry about the size of your belly, it's carrying precious cargo. Here's to hoping he's coming soon...
ReplyDeleteYou are the cutest thing ever!!! You look great!!
ReplyDeleteOoooo! You cute pregnant thing! I'm glad you posted your picture. Chris was going through old posts of ours and found this one of me right before delivering Spencer http://cmmeservyfam.blogspot.com/2007/10/going-on-month-ten.html. I'm pretty close to the same size as you. Check it out, you won't feel so huge, just normal for 39-40 weeks prego:) Love you girl, can't wait to meet little Steven!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust tell Mike that you need more foot massages, cuz that's supposed to help start labor too... That's totally what I'm going to make Jeff do. I'm way excited for you!
ReplyDelete