
My baby is 6 Months OLD!! I still can't believe how fast time has flown by and that it has already been half a year. Honestly do they ever stop growing? His official 6 month day was last Friday, and that's when we went to the doctor...he now weighs 19.9 lbs and is in the 85%, is 27.8 inches and in the 90%...he's slowing down, but thinning out it seems! I sure do love my little guy. He now is sitting up, rolling over both ways, grabbing his feet, still putting everything in his mouth, and turning in circles on the floor and in his crib (honestly...he's never in the same position as what we put him down in). He's still as happy as can be and smiling all the time (unless its for iChat or family pictures silly boy). He also has a fascination with his tongue gnawing on it and just yesterday has started to make sounds like, "ya ya ya" and "da da" much to the delight of Mike :) Thanks for coming to our family Steven! We sure do love you so much! :)
I love baby mile stones. So little but sooo fun! I liked hearing him chatter in the background today. So sweet:)
ReplyDeleteLove that BOY!!!!!! He looks all grown up.
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! Can't wait to see him!
ReplyDelete