
I'm so glad I got to meet you! :) Thanks Marjorie and Chris for coming to Idaho...it was so good to see you again and Steven loved meeting you!

Cute cousins Jared and Spencer-Miles
was there promise, he just didn't like pictures :) Even though we didn't get to spend a ton of time with you, we were glad and grateful for what we got...love you guys!

So about a month ago Steven started sitting up with just holding our hand for a little bit of support...and about two weeks ago he started sitting up on his own! He's getting so big! Its fun to be able to leave him on floor with some toys. Its also funny because now he's not content to lay or even be leaning back in the bouncer. When I put him in it he'll just sit there, or pulls himself up to play with the caterpillar on his piano. I really liked these two cute photos...hope you enjoy them as well!

Love my boy! :)
Yep, yep,yep he is one CUTE BOY! In that last picture I think he looks so much like Jared.
ReplyDeleteLuv you all!!!!
I loved meeting Steven. I loved his kisses, his talking, and his little quivering lip when he's scared. So glad I didn't have to wait any longer to meet him. He's darling:)
ReplyDelete