Mike & Camille +2

Mike & Camille +2

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Steven's hair cut :(

Wow...I didn't realize how attached I had gotten to my little boys curls, but when it came down to it I cried before, I cried during, and for a few days after when I'd think of it or look at pics at work I'd start crying again!! I blame the pregnancy :) but really, for not even wanting to grow his hair out in the first place, I really grew to love them. Mike wanted him to be Thor for Halloween and so of course we had to grow out the hair. I would've never known he had curls if it weren't for that. And then I came to run my fingers through them when singing him songs, or loving and admiring how they formed little ringlets! My girls need that hair :) it was beginning to look scraggly though and we got a lot of comments about him being a girl. In fact when I took him to the doc when he had strep the nurse took us into a Cinderella room and then while swapping kept saying, "Hold still pretty girl, we're almost done sweetie. There we go you doll. She's just so cute!" I didn't have the heart to correct her, I was laughing inside no worries, but yes I decided after Christmas pictures it was time. And so it happened. I was a mess and cried like crazy ad mike had to cut the first curl. It's okay though...my little man is still cute, has the same fun loving attitude as I just love him. He has gotten to where he says cheese for the camera whenever he sees it which I think is cute :) anywho...enjoy the pics of Steven with short hair. Oh and ps, mike misses the curls too but likes that Steven looks more like him now :) okay one last funny story about the last two pics. So I have discovered that washing Stevens mouth out with soap will be an ineffective discipline. The silly boy likes to eat it!! Gross!! I had to scrap the soap outta his mouth and he got so
Mad when I took the bar away and wouldn't give it back. Silly silly goose :)



















3 comments:

  1. Wow! It really does make him look more like Mike. That's okay, at least you know he's got your hair, color, curls, the works! Oh ya, and thanks for "eventually" posting the pictures I requested when my silly phone wouldn't take them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable no matter what his hair is like. He smile says it all--I am too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness he really does look different but oh what a handsome young Man! Love that Boy!!!! He is still the family baby. You have to love the soap pictures.

    ReplyDelete