Mike & Camille +2

Mike & Camille +2

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Videos


I don't know if you can really hear it...but Steven just randomly started saying "Yeah Baby" over and over again while we were driving in the car, and for a long time! He was doing it for about 5-10 mins before I even started recording and then after too! Don't worry, Mike was driving, not me :)


"Oh they're the best of friends..."-song from Fox and the Hound
I love how Capri and Steven are such good little buddies and squeal and get so excited every time they see one another. Steven calls her "Pree" and will say her name over and over when he sees a picture or on our drive to their house when I tell him we're going to play. AND they love copying each other...notice how Steven does exactly what Capri does at the end? Anyways, enjoy the video!

2 comments:

  1. Now that was cute!!!!! Smart little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute. I just hope one day that is Brooklyn and Steven holding hands like that ;)

    ReplyDelete