Thanks again Grandma Bingham!
He loves pretending to play XBOX till I put "Buzz" on for him to watch...the kid is addicted, no joke!
Watching the fountain at the outside mall-Firewheel
And in other news we have had a lot of expenses come up, but good ones. First, we got a new car! Yay! It was funny how it happened...we had been researching them for a long time but never wanted to bite the bullet and spend money on a new car but one day Mike said he just felt like we really needed to get one. And then he presented a new model that we hadn't even been considering and it just really felt right to me-so we went and got an awesome interest rate and afforadable payment plan and had a new vehicle that weekend! Wow! But luckily we did follow Mike's inspiration because we have needed it a few times when our old faithful hasn't started up. Luckily we've figured out what was wrong (fingers crossed that's all it was) and its running again. But I'm not sure how much longer we'll have the good ol` Honda that has seen us through so much-it has been such a good car! It just feels nice knowing that we have another dependable car just in case-peace of mind is amazing...
And the other big expense? We found a town home! Yay yay yay! Again it was a prompting through my dear sweet husband that lead us while apartment shopping to some townhomes. Sadly when we drove in we realized most were for sale, not rent. However, there was a sign in front of ONE of them that said For Rent and so we called, the realtor came out right then to show us it, and we fell in love! Its newer so utilities aren't as bad, and that made it very competetive with the other apartments we were looking at and about double the space! Its amazing and wonderful and I'm so happy and excited! Funny thing is, it had only been on the market for a few days, so we were really lucky to see and get it! AND the move in date was only a few weeks away-so April 1st I went and walked through with our new landlords, got the keys, and we took over a load that night! We've been taking over loads and unpacking slowly, but the final move will happen this Saturday, so tomorrow, and then we'll be on our own again. Its going to feel nice being self-reliant again. I loved the feeling when I graduated and was out on my own, and I'm feeling that way again. It was a wonderful experience living with Mike's parents and I'm so incredibly grateful to them for their hospitality and kindness towards me and my little family. I don't know how we can ever repay them. Honestly, it was a lot better than I could have hoped for. But families are meant to be on their own, and I'm excited to be able to have our family unit back to hopefully somewhat of a schedule before little McKenzie joins us in June.
FYI the above picture is Steven eating a yogurt in our new place while I unpacked some.
And per request of my mom I am posting some pictures of my McKenzie belly. The above one is at 29 almost 30 weeks and because I've gotten a lot of comments that I get bigger every week, below is a picture of me at 30 almost 31 weeks. I feel a lot bigger than I think these pictures portray, but who knows. I keep getting mixed reviews from people as well ranging from I'm huge and they can't believe I still have 2 months to, wow you're only 6 1/2 months? You're looking good and tiny! Really I'll take either comment because I feel huge and its nice to feel justified in feeling that way while the other comment makes me feel good that maybe I don't look so huge. I know I know...girls and their funky emotions and even I don't know what I want to hear ;) Anyways, hope you all enjoy! P.S...I don't know why my belly looks so pointy in the picture below. I blame McKenzie for how she's sitting ;)






I bet you are the cutest nurse at your work!!!! Sounds like everything is working out for you!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable!! I look so much bigger than you! I can't believe we are both having little girls so close together! I just wish we lived closer so they could be friends :) Miss you!!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you guys are doing so great! I'm glad things are lining up for you. What a cute boy you have! I'm excited to see this little girl too!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for you to come so Steven and Brooklyn can play! You still look so tiny! You look adorable by the way. So excited to see you this weekend! I'm glad you have been so blessed to have so many things work out.
ReplyDelete