We went to the fair last week-took a few pics and thought I'd share. Also Mom-the whole time we were there I kept thinking of the song "Our State Fair is the great state fair...don't miss it, don't even be late". Do you remember that one and how I use to watch that movie and sing that song all the time? :)
I got some nachos-not the best tasting, but the chips were shaped awesome! :)
Gotta love me some cowboy boots! I don't think I'll wear them again though-my feet were a little achy afterwards. Not horrible mind you, but still I think they'll wait for rodeos instead of walking around the huge state fair.
They had fireworks-that's what Steven is watching while eating some cotton candy. We had fun...I love fairs and it reminds me so much of home and 4H growing up.



No comments:
Post a Comment