We were also able to go to the zoo finally last weekend. It was a lot of fun and Steven absolutely loved seeing all the animals. He didn't get as excited as I expected-but he was still way cute and has continued to talk about the "baby cheetahs" that we saw :) It was a fairly nice day-only got up to the 90's for a couple hours, but the rest of the time it was overcast with a nice breeze and not too intolerable at all! I'm glad we went when we did because this week has been yucky with rain and cold so we hit the weather perfectly! A few cute stories...so we were in this enclosure with birds and Steven was chasing this one that was on the ground and was all excited-that is until the bird turned around and started chasing Steven. He then freaked out and ran right back to us. Haha, you had to be there to get the full gist of it but it was pretty cute and funny. And then when we were in the petting zoo portion with the goats, Steven kept going up and hugging all of them! HAhaha...soooo funny! Again, probably had to be there and I got a video of that, but I"m too lazy to get it off our video camera so just take my word for it. I took more pictures with our regular camera, but thought I'd share the few that I took with my phone. Enjoy!
The baby cheetahs that we were able to get up close and personal with.
Miss McKenzie wasn't liking the stoller too much and so spent most of her time riding on the front of Mommy...good thing she's so cute and I love her so much! :)
My handsome boys :)
I just loved this picture of her with her little eyes peeking out. She loves putting her hands up by her face when she's sucking on her binky-and that's exactly what she's doing in this picture.
Poor kid was so tuckered out-we were there for a little over 6 hours and he did so good and had so much fun running around! Sure do love this little munchkin :)







ReplyDeleteThose are great stories!!!! Totally funny! What does Mike have on his head? The white thing. I love the picture of McKenzie peeking out. To CUTE!!!