Mike & Camille +2
Sunday, November 15, 2009
New Hair
Mike has told me a few times that he fell in love with a blonde and married a redhead. I never thought I'd dye my hair again, but because he liked it so much I thought I would give it another try. So I roped my good friend Sharon into helping me by bribing her with a girls night. Her fiance (yes! She's engaged! Isn't that exciting?! Congrats Sharon!) was working, and Mike was working, so we went to work together...on my hair. I had bought the dye before hand and hid it from Mike so that this would be a surprise. I'll give you a play by play if you wish, or you can simply look through the pictures :)
The end result...can't really tell a difference, but I promise it is lighter! Just not quite as blonde as before. I got too chicken and washed it out earlier then I should have but its okay...it just looks naturally highlighted or lightened. I might have to do it again sometime so that Mike can have his blonde back :)
A shot of Sharon and I. Before when my hair was really blonde and we used to have people ask us if we were sisters, one even if we were twins! :) I appreciate your help Sharon! Thanks again! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This post showed up today on my blog, but the other two before this never did...hmmm, I wonder why??? Anyway, you really did chicken out because I really don't see that big of a difference. What did Mike say?
ReplyDeleteMike Said that he fell in love with a blonde and married a red head because when we first started dating I had really blonde hair and when he came back from his mission it was no more:-) Well this time around he came home and noticed a pizza box and got really excited that I went out and got us dinner. Well to his surprise he thought I ate the whole thing and I just sat there smiling at him then I finally had to tell him that I had gotten my hair highlighted:-)
ReplyDeleteyou should let your sister and myself do it again to get just the perfect shade! haha good times! I'm glad Mike loved our master piece!!! That makes me laugh,,,big time.
ReplyDelete