Mike & Camille +2

Mike & Camille +2

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SURPRISE!!

Sorry I haven't posted in forever! Life has been really busy, and these are probably going to be kinda short...sorry! :-/ So about a month ago my wonderful husband threw me a surprise birthday party. And a surprise it was, especially since it was a month early :) He had been hiding things from me all week so I knew something was up, but he led me to believe that it was a "thing" we were going to be doing down in Idaho Falls or something. I had work this Saturday, so I had to try and hurry home. Then the door was locked....hmm, somethings up right? But I was still clueless! It was really sweet of him. He invited a lot of my old roommates and a few friends from home (he had to steal their numbers out of my phone). AND his football team was there as well...and guess what gift they gave me? Silly boys...So Mike has been having fun telling everyone that I am pregnant and that we're going to have all girls with the first being named McKenzie. SOO his teammates went to DI where they found a white maternity shirt. They put "Team Wife #1" on the back (since Mike's the only one married) and signed their names. Then they proceeded to put their team name and draw their mascot on the front, topped off with McKenzie (fan in the oven) written over my belly! What crack ups! We all got a good laugh out of it, only a few of my Jerome friends thought it was for real and started freaking out, but we hopefully got that all sorted out so that rumors don't start flying. I keep telling Mike that he's becoming the boy who cried "wolf" and no one is going to believe him when its for real. But my husband will do what he wants, and I'm glad he can make me laugh :) Below is a video he got of the "surprise". Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment