
We sure did a lot of traveling during the seven week break! But it was all good and fun and I'd do it again in a heart beat. One of the places we were able to go was to Texas! We headed off after the family reunion and then spent about 1 1/2 weeks there. It was a lot of fun and I know that I really appreciated Mike's sisters and brothers putting up with us for so long. It was really nice for me to spend time with them and get to know everyone better. I'm so use to being so close to my family and seeing them frequently that this is quite the change only getting to see the majority of Mike's family a few times every year. But yes...this was a very fun trip where we did lots of stuff...above is a picture of Mike holding Emily and Kate at his feet, at a water park called Slitterbaughn...is that spelled right? I'm trying to remember from my memory which is always a scary and unreliable thing to do! :-/ But anyways, we went there, and also to this HUGE farmers market that was amazing and fun and so delicious! And we had a Phineas and Ferb party were we had ice cream sundaes (we don't have pics of that...sorry) and then we went swimming a lot, and went to play miniature golf and such. It was all just so much fun!

My handsome husband holding a gorgeous girl...one of the few that I'll let him hold other than myself ;)

Me in the swimming pool on pool day with Emily and Ellie...such sweet girls!

Mike with Kate and Emily (Kate's on the left and Emily on the right) watching the trailer for the new Tinker Bell movie that's coming out.

The next set of pictures is when we were able to make it down for a weekend to Park City to see his parents and Kevin and Angela with their family. We went on some nature hikes which is pictured above with me and Kate and below with me and Kate again.


This little stud muffin is Parker who is so cute, but he was so tired on this hike as you'll see later on :)

Mike's Mom and his sister Stephanie! We were so glad Steph could make it up!

Angela with Emily

Mike and I

A picture from the mountain of the place we were staying at.

See what I mean? Parker was out!

Emily and I...please pay more attention to her face...I absolutely love it! That's the only reason I'm including this pic...my face is less than flattering!

Emily Bemily with the bear that was outside of the entrance.

Riding up to ride down the alpine slides. Papa, Katers, and Grandma

Katers and Papa on the coaster.

Emily and Kev.

Stephanie and Mike's Mom coming down.

Aww...we found our way back! This is the place...the fire pit, the bench, where almost a year ago Michael got down on one knee and asked me to be his for all eternity! I'm so glad you did :) It was so good to see everyone over the break! Thanks for letting us visit and letting us into your homes! I'm glad we had the opportunity to do it and can't wait to do it again, much sooner than later I think too! :)
such fun memories!
ReplyDelete