Mike & Camille +2

Mike & Camille +2

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Love this boy

SOOO...I just found this post and realized it had never been posted! These pics are from forever ago, but I thought I'd still share them :)

Whenever Steven finds my hat he loves to wear it around and I just think he is the cutest thing ever wen he does! I couldn't decide which of the following pics I like best so I'm sharing all of them! :) he's pretending to play Xbox while watching some of toy story. Mike has a toy story game he sometimes plays with Steven and so when watching the video Steven will think he's playing sometimes. It gives me about 1/2 hour break when needed. Don't worry I don't let him watch tv too much. Not that it'd matter, the kid won't sit still past any opening song of anything! Not that I'm complaining, I'm glad he's active :)









No comments:

Post a Comment