On July 18, 2009... Michael and Camille Reese were married! Yeah! :) Below are some snap-shots from family during the day. It was a beautiful morning and a LONG day!
Us with Mike's parents
My parents and Me
Me with the siblings. Left to right: Angela, Marjorie, Me, Trent, Heidi, Jeanine, Valerie
The guys in Mike's family in their cool shades (I especially love his nephew Justin's pose)
My two good friends...Kassie (nursing buddy on left) and Sharon (roommate on the right)
The beautiful cake. Only problem was it was COMPLETELY fake...some miscommunication has made for a funny story!
Eating frozen cream puffs after we found out our cake was fake.
The official line at the reception. From left to right: Robert Bingham (Dad), Ilene Bingham (Mom), Sharon Smith, Me, Mike, Cameron Brown, Lola Reese (Mom), Steven Reese (Dad)
Cute blog Cami! I love it! I hope you don't mind that I am checking it out! Thanks for posting all the pictures of your honeymoon and your open house! It is so great that you can document everything from the very beginning! You are just too cute together! Good luck with everything!
ReplyDelete