Mike & Camille +2

Mike & Camille +2

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween!

We went to our ward Halloween party last night and it was so much fun! We had a chili cook off-I made white chili that didn't turn out as good as I remember it being but oh well. Mike had a great idea to have Steven be the red angry bird from the game Angry Birds, so we got one of the stuff animals and I made it into a hat for him. We matched him by being the green pigs that he blows up in the game. No one knew what we were unless we had Steven with us, and even then a lot of people didn't know but oh well! It was fun for me to make the costumes and I feel like they turned out great no matter what. Enjoy the pictures!



Mike and his little buddy Koen.

The Schenks went as Sheldon and Amy from the Big Bang Theory and Koen went as Link from the video game Zelda.

The Tophams went as Mr. and Mrs. Potato head and Chloe went as a chicken. She had a really cute hat that she wore as well, but she didn't have it on at this time.

The ultimate winner of the costume contest was Koen. Lindsay did an awesome job making his outfit and it was well earned...such a stud! Happy Halloween every one!

1 comment:

  1. Great costumes! Loved it! What is that on top of the pigs' heads? I vaguely remember it. Cute little Angry Bird!

    ReplyDelete