Mike & Camille +2

Mike & Camille +2

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Steven's 6 Weeks!!

Steven is just over 6 weeks old!! I still can't believe how fast the time has gone by...my little man is growing so much! I took him in about a week ago to the doc to find out that has reflux, but we've started him on medicine that I think is helping thank goodness. Anyways...they weighed him and he was 13 lbs 13 oz...CRAZY!! However, Mike took him over to our neighbor's house last night and weighed him again and guess how much he weighs now? Almost 15 lbs! I can't believe it! He is pretty chunky, but I think he's way long also. He's already easily in 3-6 month clothing, barely fitting in some 0-3 month clothes and in some brands he's already wearing 6-9 month clothes! Stop growing!! He's very alert now, getting his hair back, has eyelashes and eyebrows finally, and still sleeping great at night and so has a very thankful mommy :) He's a pretty good mix of Mike and I, but I think he looks more like me. However, be the judge yourself. Below is a pic of Steven at 6 weeks followed by my 6 week photo. Just a hint...I'm the one in the dress :)

Steven Michael Reese :)

Me :)
And little Steven again. Hope you enjoyed!! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a big boy!!! And he definitely looks like you. I just showed Chris the pictures and he said, "they put him in a dress?!" so I think he agrees he looks like you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it does look like you took the same baby and just changed clothes! He's cute that's for sure--and so are you. I still remember what an adorable baby you were :) I cracked up when I saw the shaved head of Mike, before reading the words I though, "Oh my goodness, is Mike going bald?" LOL!

    ReplyDelete