Cousin Clairee with Steven
Mike & Camille +2
Monday, October 17, 2011
Visiting home and videos of Steven!
Man my little guy is growing so fast!! I need him to stop, but at the same time I'm loving it and all the changes. He's becoming more and more alert and is following us with his eyes. Just today I gave him to Mike to hold and then I started walking out of the room to get his burp cloth...Steven was hungry and he turned his eyes and whole body towards me and watched me walk away. So cute :) Anyways, here's some pictures and videos of him following us and smiling-another of my favorite things he's doing. There's also pictures of him meeting most of the rest of my family in Jerome. It was a really fun trip and I loved it!
Here's Steven in an outfit with a cute hat. Mike thinks the outfit makes him look like he just got out of jail but I think its adorable.

Cousin Michael...Mikie was so excited to meet Steven, he came running out of the house and went straight to the back of the car to see him :)

When we got home we had an FHE with some friends and carved pumpkins so here's some pics with Steven helping his Daddy
The gang- on the left are the Tophams (Ashley and Dan), then the Schenks (Nick and Lindsay), wonderful Michael, then the Barnes (silly Jacob and Kendra holding Steven for us)
Starting the carving process
Us with the finished product. Steven was asleep with Kendra so unfortunately he's not in the picture. We were going to get another one later, but it didn't end up happening and now our pumpkin had reached the stroke of midnight and wilted.
Haha...okay so Steven has started balding on top and looks like an old man now. I was giving Mike a haircut and we decided to just cut the top at first and take a picture with their similar hair. Ha! I got a good laugh :)
Koen is 11 months old, Steven is 1 month old...Steven now weighs 12.8 pounds, Koen weighs 16 pounds. Just had to take a comparison picture :)
Love this boy so much!! Below are the videos I was talking about at the beginning of him smiling and then of him following Mike around...enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cute baby!!! I love hearing you in the backgound of the videos giggling at Steven's achievements:) It totally reminds me of Jared and all the firsts that he would do and still does. There's something about the first child and all their firsts. I thought Jared had a loose tooth and I reacted and giggled about the same way you did in your video. Love parenthood!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute smile!
ReplyDelete