On our way down to Texas we stopped by Mike's brother Jason and Jenn's so they could meet Steven and we could see them and the kids. I don't know why I didn't get any more pictures :( It was a lot of fun seeing them as always! While there we went to the park. Steven has been in the swing before but we've always forgotten the camera so these are the first pictures we have of him swinging. He loves it! He loves being outside period, but as you can see from his happy face he also loves swinging :)
And yes! We arrived in Texas! It was a long and it seemed at some points never ending drive, but we are here safe and sound. Steven did really well...he's such a good boy! The most annoying part of the drive were the hills where the truck would sometimes get down to 35 mph. ANNOYING!! But its over, we're here, that's that. I've started work and I think I'm really going to like it! It reminds me a lot of the first hospital that I worked for so I'm excited for that big hospital feel again. There are going to be things I miss about the small hospital, but mainly its the people I'm going to miss the most. Mike's classes are going well, and Steven is loving spending time with cousins and family.
Mike is enjoying spending time with his family too...here he is with his big bro Kevin and his little boy Parker. Parker is obsessed with basketball and so he was pretending to play a basketball game with the big kids. It was cute hearing him get excited when he thought he'd made a basket :)
While here we've been able to go swimming...here's little Capri and Steven together. They're only 4 weeks and 1 day apart in age! Its been fun to see them play together :)
Steven playing with lego block things...he loves them :)
While still in Rexburg I made some little ties for Steven...here he is modeling one, and below that are the ones that I made. It was super fun and pretty easy really!
Also...have to give a shout out for this weekend and the Avengers! Anyone who knows my husband knows that he loves these guys! So when they came out with them all on Dr. Pepper cans of course he had to have a set. Ridiculous as I thought it was, he's acutally been able to sell off the remaining sets on ebay, paying for his original set and making money as well! Good job honey :)
And last but not least, I love my boy...this is a video from Rexburg that I just found and love! He loves looking at himself in the mirror, and here's proof! :)

What a fun narration and I love, love the pictures. Missing you guys!
ReplyDeleteWait, you're in Texas? Where in Texas?! I live in San Antonio!
ReplyDeleteI forgot you guys are down here! We're right outside of Dallas, so about 5 hours away. How are you guys liking Texas? Are you still working?
DeleteOh my goodness that little eye is so sad :( I'm bummed you are really gone. I'm glad you at least blog so Jeff and I v=can keep tabs on you guys. We're really going to miss you.
ReplyDelete