Mike & Camille +2

Mike & Camille +2

Friday, May 25, 2012

Steven in Texas


 Steven has started crawling!! Its so cute and fun to see him explore the world now :) The first step he took in this process was moving backwards. I left the room for a minute and came back to find this. And yes, my child is playing with a diaper from the garbage. Gross!  :)



Steven LOVES his cousins! Ryan is only 5 months older than him and gets so excited when he sees Steven and likes to give him hugs, its kind of cute :) I think Steven caught on and does the same thing when he sees Tyler who is only two months old...he gets super excited and pats him on the head and tries to hug and kiss him. I think he likes seeing someone smaller than him. I don't have pictures of Steven and Tyler, but here are some of Ryan and Steven hugging.




 Too much love? :) Capri and Steven have loved learning new things together. Being only a month apart its kind of fun to see Capri do things and then watch as Steven learns after or from her. They both started crawling not too far apart and when we watched Capri, they were crawling all over each other :) I have a video that I need to put up...coming soon no worries!!






My little boy is growing up so much! He now loves his green beans! Not as much as fruit of course, but still well enough. He makes a huge mess when eating them though...this is his first time eating them on his own. Enjoy the pics!




Heidi, I think that this one looks a lot like Mikie, what do you think? :)




 Can you say messy?  :)


 Mike's little brother left this week on his mission, sniffle sniffle. It was fun being able to spend some time with him before he left. Mike and his brothers went golfing, and this is what Mike and Ryan wore...hahaha, such dorks :) Notice how the stripes line up exactly? Kinda funny. So anyways, there's a quick update...more to come!

1 comment:

  1. You are pretty much awesome Camille! All the things you get out and do make me feel pretty lazy and want to start running with Jeff even though I hate running. ha. Man, I can't believe how much Steven has changed in just a few months. The picture of him eating makes me laugh; if you think he's messy you should check Brooklyn out. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete