Mike & Camille +2

Mike & Camille +2

Sunday, September 1, 2013

McKenzie's two month checkup

I am so super behind in posting! So sorry folks...but anyways, Miss McKenzie is 2 Months! Well more like almost 3 months now :-/ She is healthy and strong-growing so big every day! At her two month appointment she weighed 13 lbs which was in the 90%, was 23 3/4 inches long which was in the 98%, and her head was 39 1/2 inches which was in the 95%. Big girl huh? I guess she had dropped in her percentiles a bit-but since she was off the charts before and now in the 90's they weren't too worried :) The doctor was also impressed with her neck strength and head stability. He said that she was doing things that they look for in 4 month olds. She is also way super alert and sleeps at least 8-10 hours at night. She was going 12 hours for a few nights, but she's back to one feeding during the night. I think she's going through a growth spurt because she was also eating more frequently during the day. That or I was loosing my milk? I don't know. She has started spacing out her day feedings again so maybe she'll go back to the whole 12 hour deal at night. Either way I really don't have anything to complain about-I'm one lucky momma! :)

Another thing that happened is she got blessed by her daddy! It was a very sweet experience and I cried. I don't remember crying for Steven's, but there was just something about my baby girl's blessing...Anyways, enjoy the pics!


She wore the blessing dress my mom had made for me :) I made the headband and put matching flowers on the dress and shoes-yep I also crocheted little flip flops for her. I think I got more compliments from men on those flip flops than anything! :) kinda funny :)












I think she looks so much like Steven in this one! Just like him in fact! McKenzie is second and on the left and Steven is first on the right. 

And now starting some random pics that I just love :) We sure are enjoying our sweet bundle of joy!





I absolutely love her little dimple. She is smiling and talking all the time now and its so fun to see this face :)



My little boy is getting so big! I was getting dinner ready and trying to distract Steven from whinning for food, so I gave him our plates and cups to take over to the table. I just thought he would place them stacked on the table but nope! This is what it ended up looking like-he did it all by himself! Such a big helper :)

In this picture I think McKenzie looks a lot like Steven... its so hot down here that when we go to the pool she is one naked little girl and I bought a fan that blows on her. I also love this picture because it reminds me of Disney World pictures we took with Capri and Steven, but now its Casen and McKenzie-For those who don't know, Casen (pictured on the left) is only 3 days older than McKenzie. However, our little missy has overtaken him in weight already! :-/ haha :)


See what I mean? Here's Steven and Capri at disney world when they were 2 1/2 months :)


Don't judge me for having naked children-its so hot! :) Anyways-here's proof that Steven loves his little sister. He's always talking to her and kissing her and hugging her...we just have to try and make sure he doesn't smother her with his love.





Check out these rolls! :)



Going on a family walk-work gave me a nice little gift card that was enough to buy a double stroller! So nice! We've already gotten tons of use out of it :)

1 comment:

  1. McKenzie is adorable! I love the little shoes you made her!! I can't believe how much she looks like Steven! so cute!

    ReplyDelete