Mike & Camille +2

Mike & Camille +2

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Puzzles, Camping, and more!

Its hard not to love super heros with Mike as a daddy. Steven found this green lantern mask in our closet the other day and has loved wearing it since. We also put together this hero vs villian puzzle. Well, it was more me who put it together while I tried to keep him from stepping on it till it was all done. It was a 3D puzzle when you put on the special glasses. He got a kick out of it so I guess it was worth it- I still think we'll wait till he's older to do it again :)




I don't know why you can't see it as well here as on my phone, but the other day on my way to work I looked down and I had a little greasy handprint on my pant leg. Steven had eaten peas with butter while I was nursing McKenzie-then he came up and slapped me on the leg. I didn't realize it was such a perfect little print till in the car but it made me smile the entire night when I looked at it. Gave my co-workers a good laugh to :)


Steven got a massive goose egg on his head the other night. He fell/tripped and bonked his head on the Kenzie's carseat poor kid! The next day it had gone down a lot actually-but this picture shows how much it hurt and was only a few minutes after it happened.


Just a quick pic of our cute little girl-kinda blurry but still sweet :)


I have such sill boys! Mike and Steven were upstairs and I asked Mike to have Steven bring me a night time diaper. Supposedly Mike asked Steven if he wanted to wear the diaper on his head which Steven responded "Yes" and so this is what I encountered. Haha gave me a good laugh :)


The other day I was in my bathroom and I heard McKenzie's music thing going off. She was in the bathroom with me and so I went to investigate and this is what I found. Steven had climbed in and kept pushing the button over :)


Camping in Texas during the summer is impossible...and I mean that! It doesn't cool off here, well I take that back. In the mornings and at about 2 in the morning it gets to about 78 degrees, but the humid heat is not fun :-/ So we decided we'd have a campout in our play room. It was a tight fit but really fun! Steven was super hyper and kept running around inside the tent and jumping on the mattress we had taken in. We probably gave him too many marshmallows :) We'll thinking of actually going camping later, like in a month or so, when its cooler and a few hours away in Oklahoma where its cooler. Maybe then we can do a dutch oven dinner! We were going to this time in our stove, but I didn't think it was worth the heat. I hate cooking because of that! It makes our house a sauna :(  



Lovin' the s'mores!

No comments:

Post a Comment