Mike & Camille +2

Mike & Camille +2

Thursday, September 19, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things :)

I love my kiddos! Let me just start with saying that...I still can't believe McKenzie is three months old and Steven is two! I did a little photo shoot with Steven-but it was with my phone so I need to do it again using the regular camera for better pictures we can blow up and not have them blurry. The only problem with the regular camera is the shutter speed isn't the fastest :( We'll figure it out though I'm sure :) Anyways, I still really like the ones I took one my camera. Hopefully we can get just as good of pics with the camera. I also wanted to include a few pics of little Miss. She's just too adorable! I love her :) 




We had Steven's 2 year old check up. Thankfully no shoots! I love those visits! :) His stats are weight: 32 lbs (90%) height: 36 1/2 inches (90-95%) head 50 1/2 inches (95%). Big boy! I heard that you can estimate how tall a kid is going to be by multiplying their height at age two. So going off of that Steven will be right around his Daddy's height of 6 ' 1'' . And now the start of the photo shoot pics with Steven! :) Can I just say I love my boy's blue eyes!





And some of Steven's favorite things: Animals, Cars, Toy Story :)















1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these pictures!!!!!! They are both adorable and I'm there Grandma!

    ReplyDelete