Mike started in his new position today! Guess what its as? An administrator! Yay! I'm so proud of my hubby-he's worked so hard and was shooting for the stars and has obtained them! It kinda happened quick. This building became open, Mike wanted it so he asked his boss, Rick, if he would consider putting Mike in that building. Well...last week he came and said that he was thinking of doing just that and just had to work out a few things, so nothing official. And then this last Tuesday he said Mike would be going over for a meet and greet with the heads of departments Wednesday and starting Thursday! Mike of course is super thrilled, nervous, all of the above emotions you could imagine. We feel extremely blessed and are excited to start looking for a home now that we know where we're at! The building is only about 30-35 minutes away so we're thinking of staying in this area around family. I guess we'll just see what we end up finding house wise. So excited to share that information with you all when it comes :) To top all of that off, Michael got a new calling as early morning seminary teacher (starts at 6:00) and he still has to take his national and state test to obtain his administrator license. The first test is Sept 30th so wish us luck! He'll be getting up early for his calling, then staying late to make sure the building is running the way he wants, and then when he gets home he'll need to study for his test SO we won't have much of a Daddy for the next bit but we're still excited for this new adventure life has
thrown our way :) Wish us luck! :)
Oh and on a side note...my last official day at work is September 28th! I had already given my notice before Mike got this new job, and now I'm so so glad that I did it! I'm going to miss my wonderful co-workers, but I am so ready to be done and so excited :)
No comments:
Post a Comment